Friday, July 31, 2009

Whore by association

Did you know this was possible? To be a whore but only by association?? Well apparently this is what I am according to Hubs.



See he says that my friends are whores (which they are not, they don't prostitute or sleep around). Yes, they do go out quite often and do hang out or occasionally go on a date with different guys but they are single and can do that! Yes, if I did these things then I guess you could consider me a whore since I am not single. But I don't do this! In fact I have never even "been with" anyone other than Hubs or even been on a date with another guy. I have never even given or taken (OK there was that one time that my mom wrote down this guys phone number for me, but that doesn't count) a phone number!

Anyways, Hubs says that since they are "whores" and I hang out with them I am thus considered to be a whore. I think that this philosophy is very wrong! I think that he is confusing me with himself! Because he is a man whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment