Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Randomness of Tuesday

~Is it possible to call a radio station and request them to NOT play a certain song *cough mileycirustheclimb cough*?
I am hardly musically trained or educated but I am also not tone deaf and I can totally hear when someone just can not sing. And I especially hate it when someone that can not sing gets paid millions and millions of dollars to do it! WOW guess its all about who you know and how you put yourself out there.

~Fat people truly disgust me. Now, you on the couch with a bag of chips, don't go getting all offended (even though no one reads my blog I can pretend)because I am not talking about a little over weight or pudgy in some areas, no I mean obese. Especially when the obese person doesn't do anything about their obvious problem instead they flaunt it. If you are still offended maybe you should go get checked out by a doctor, they will let you know if you have a weight problem.

~On that same note, I would love to be a personal trainer. I like to work out and I think everyone would too if given the right instruction and training and motivation. Motivation being key.
Now I am no where near in great physical shape and I have trouble with endurance but these things aren't necessary to look healthy and fell good. That's where I think people start to get discouraged. They go to the gym and see all these meat head body builders or distance runners and suddenly see their goal of being able to run for five minutes as stupid or out of reach. Then they get paired with a trainer that is also in amazing shape and doesn't know how to work a larger or out of shape person or get them motivated. So the person never makes it back to the gym thinking that they can manage at home and the downward spiral keeps on going.
I would love to help these people! If only I had the time, resources, money to get started.

~My dog is ruining my apartment. Period. He is making me lose $300. And I'm pretty pissed about that.

Well that's really all I've got so Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment