Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh soooo confused...

So here is the most recent conversation that went on between me and Hubs at about 10 am via text messages:

Hubs: Lets have a baby!

Me: What? Well ok but how would that work out?

Hubs: What do you mean?

Me: Um that is just not what i ever expected u to say! I mean how would it work with [Crazy] and [the baby]

Hubs: I will still see [the baby]

Me: Ok um i want to have a baby with u i really do i just want our relationship to b good too

Hubs: Is that a no

Me: No thats not a no at all! Thats a yea i want to but i dont want to b a single mom

Hubs: Ok!

Me: Ok what does that mean???

Hubs: [NO RESPONSE ARE YOU KIDDING ME HERE?]

*Wait, what just happened?? I am sooooo confused about the whole conversation, it blows my mind! Was he kidding or was he serious or was he delirious or going crazy or was he just thinking about his daughter and how much he loves her and how much better it would be if I were the mother of his child??? (I am hoping the latter of the options) And what does the "Ok!" mean? Does that mean Ok we will have a child and he wont leave me or does that mean Ok since you say that never mind about the whole baby thing? Ugh I am beyond confused. Why cant you read emotions on text messages!!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment