Tuesday, July 28, 2009

RTT: Hopefully I linked this right

I really want to go on vacation. Very. Badly. I haven't been on a real vacation in probably 2 and a half years. I have taken days off work here and there and done a few weekend trips to not-so-far-away places but I want a real vacation. One where there is a beach or a mountain and lots of stuff to do for a whole week!

All of my friends are moving away! My best friend from high school moved to Connecticut last year, another friend moved to New Jersey a month or so ago and now my best friend since middle school is going to Tennessee in about a month! What is going on?? I am going to be basically all alone. I now have two friends left. I mean I want them to have a good life and do the things that make them happy but good Lord could you not do those things here? And with me?

Oh and by the way I don't make friends very easily. For some reason the female population doesn't take to me too well. I guess I get along better with guys (although this does cause trouble with the husband so I try not to make guy friends) and chicks seem to not like me because of that. Not to mention my trust issues. I keep friends at a distance for a while before I feel like I can trust them and some girls just cant put up with that, I guess. And its not easy to make friends that are single because I am married and have to act like I am. On the other hand all the married ladies don't usually end up as friends because they like to hang out as couples and that's just not how my husband and I work. So good friends are hard to find for me...

I have a bad habit of saying "just kidding" after joking with someone. I know they know I am playing around but for some reason I feel the need to keep saying it. Maybe I say it because I have such a need to please people that I have to make sure they know I am not serious. The most annoying part to me is that most everything I say I'm "just kidding" about so I say this A. LOT. Oh well...

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry your friends are moving away...
    I know what ya mean about being a married couple but not rolling with the other married couples...my hubby would rather stick an ice pick in eye then double date per say lol

    I say i kid i kid ALOT...

    Enjoyed your RTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, hubby and I don't really do the 'couple' hangout either. But I've lived here all my life so nobody's going anywhere hopefully!

    ReplyDelete