Monday, July 6, 2009

AHHH weekends!

Ya know here lately it seems that instead of resting up on the weekends from working all week I have been resting on the weekdays to gear up for the weekends! Which, in my book, is just fine.

This weekend to celebrate our country's Independence me and Miss B went to Six Flags Over Georgia! We had an absolute blast and probably spent too much money, but it was well worth it. That is until this morning when I had cramps in my calves. I promise we walked 4 miles, no joke. And can I just say that if you go to a theme park like this splurge on the flash/fast pass thing so you don't have to wait in god awful lines all day. It is totally worth the money to get to ride the newest best roller coaster there six times! We wanted to stay until the big fireworks show but getting up at 4:45 am (yeah I know that's wayyyy early) paired with the heat and walking all day just didn't allow my body to function past 8 pm, so we left and just watched fireworks on the way back home while trying not to nod off.

Needless to say Sunday was just as the good Lord intended it, a day of rest. I didn't even make it to church (sorry God) and didn't get out of bed until 11 and that was just because I was hungry!

Hope the 4th was great for everyone!

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment