Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

If you saw me in the back of a police car what would you think that I got arrested for??

I work at a bank and some creeper at the drive through just asked me if my phone number came with his cash back. Uh, NO sorry.


What are women thinking when they wake up in the morning and decide to wear floral printed culottes??


What are men thinking when they wake up and decide to wear short shorts with socks and sandals?


What was my dog thinking when he decided to pee right beside my bed this morning so that when I get out of bed I step directly into it? I think that he had a plot set out against me because I made him stay in the kennel all day yesterday. Sneaky bastard.


I wonder how many emails Microsoft Outlook can hold. I get way too many emails a day and I fear that it will fill up before I take the initiative to delete some of them.


Happy Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. men in short shorts, socks and sandals???? worse nightmare ever!... no thank you!

    Happy Randomness!


    (came here via The UnMom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That creeper should be nominated for "lame pickup line of the year." And I 2nd the men in short shorts & sandals. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you think bank customers hitting on you is creepy...i work at a jail.

    (insert shudder here)

    have a good one!

    andy:)

    ReplyDelete