Monday, June 29, 2009

Antoher fun summer weekend!

This weekend was a total blast. I am now very tired from all of the excitement but its totally worth it!





Friday: Being the great friend I am I sacrificed my Friday night to help Miss B get out of a date that she didn't want to go on. I wasn't too upset about it though because I had no plans and we went and saw Transformers 2 and it was awesome! There was a lot of action which was pretty cool even though it was between the robots and all you saw was metal flying and the story line was actually pretty decent too. Of course Megan Fox is hot and Shia LeBeouf isn't bad himself but the real looker to me was Josh Duhamel! Heart him!



Saturday: I had to work, which sucked, but it was Miss B's birthday so the celebration was on in full force starting with dinner. We went to this fancy schmansy restaurant called The Peppermill. Miss B had won a five course dinner with wine for four people to this place and it was amazing! Every course had a different wine to compliment it and all of them were petty good. I am not a big wine drinker but apparently these people know what they are doing. After racking up a $380 bill (luckily what ever Miss B won was all inclusive so we didn't have to pay anything but the tip) we went to my apartment to change then it was off to meet some more friends for another crazy night at the Blind Horse! We drank a little danced a lot and just had a good time in general until 2:30 when they closed.

Sunday: After getting all of about 3 hours of sleep I got up and went to church and then to lunch with the family and then spent the rest of the day with the new puppy and the hubby.

All in all it was a great weekend cant wait until the next one!

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment