Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The newest addition

Drake


So this is what the hubby brought home last night! I guess to ease the pain of losing Hunter just a few days ago. Technically he isnt supposed to live with me in the apartment but he did last night and had to stay there all alone today while we were at work! Yeah I know it was totally not a good idea to leave a 9 week old puppy by himself and basically free to roam and pee and poo and chew and lick as he pleased but as it turned out he did ok. I went home on my lunch break and the place was clean and nothing was messed up or on! That is until I left and the hubby came to check on him about 5 minutes later. He pooed in the floor but at least it wasnt worse. Sadly he will probably be leaving to live at my in-laws until I can gather the $300 to keep him with me. So donations are welcome!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment