Thursday, June 4, 2009

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a lot of free trips around the sun!

Since I am running out of topics for blogging I thought I would do something different. This would be something I would find interesting on someone else's blog so here we go---My favorite quotes! Most of these I am unsure of the source but I am sure they were from someone great!

Excuses are the tools of the incompetent.


Its easy to accept a persons faults if you don't see them every day.


The urge to run is the instinctive response of anyone suddenly faced with danger or disaster


Do not walk behind me for I may not lead. Do not walk in front of me for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me. Pretty much just leave me alone!


Experience comes just after you really need it.


There are risks and costs to action but they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable in action.


The journey of a thousand miles starts with an empty gas tank.


Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense.


Don't take life too seriously, you wont make it out alive anyways.


A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking.


Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak.


I use sarcasm because its easier to deal with stupid people that way!



Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment