Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a Weekend

This weekend was pretty boring and sad. Friday all I did was watch my dad's softball team play and lose.

Saturday wasnt much better although I didnt have to work. I did go to a friend's house and watch Friday the 13th but while watching it the hubby called to let me know that our doggie son had died. Hunter had been staying in a pretty big kennel outsid at my in-laws house and all we can think is that the heat we have been having was just too much for him. I loved that pup a lot but my husband was very attached and very upset. Hunter had a proper burial right beside the dirt bike jump that my husband made when he was younger and was put to rest with some of his favorite toys, a whistle and a duck bumper. He will be missed. Hopefully the movie is right and All Dogs Go to Heaven.

Sunday I went to church and went to lunch with my Dad for Father's Day and then I went home and that was that.

Hope your weekend was more entertaining...



No comments:

Post a Comment