Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A few open letters

Dear PBS,

I would like to thank you for putting one great and wonderful show on your station. Antiques Roadshow is the best. You all should definitely fill all of your time slots with this one show! I am not a fan of any other shows on your station but you have a winner with this one. The show is great but the fact that you wait until the very end for a very few commercials is fantastic! Keep Antiques Roadshow on forever!

Sincerely,
Addicted




Dear Honda,

I am sending much appreciation to you for the cars that you make. In particular the Accord and more specifically the burgundy '02 that I drive daily. After all the hell I have put that car through and all the oil changes that I have missed and roads that I speed down I am surprised it is still running! Even my wreck a few weeks back has not slowed big red down, she is still moving along the highways with the best of 'em. I have owned many Honda's in the past 5 years and none have let me down. One of them even won a trophy in an Atlanta car show 4 years ago. Hopefully when I decide to get a new car it will be a Honda!

A big thank you,
Dedicated



Dear Mom and Dad,

Although you don't read this blog and probably don't even know what a blog is I still will write you a thank you note because all of the people that may read this need to know that y'all are awesome. I may not have always realized it but now I see how much you have done and still continue to do for my brother and I. One of the biggest things that you have done for me is raise me in a Christian home. No matter how many times I hated the punishments you gave me I knew that God loved me so much that he sent his son, Jesus, to die for me and save me from my sins. You both have shown me what a great marriage is supposed to be, and how things just seem to work out when we put our faith in God. You also raised me to be independent. You don't meddle in my life like I see happening to some friends, neither do you leave me high and dry when I need a little help (like right now). You have been there to support me even when you don't totally agree with my decisions (like getting married at 18 and then staying with someone I love despite the affair and child), but you give advice and let me work it out. I love you both and am blessed more than I deserve to have you.

With lots of love,
Your favorite (and only) daughter



That's all for now! Happy Tuesday :)









No comments:

Post a Comment