Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

I used to feel like I fit in with the hubby's family. They liked me and I was always went to the family functions and get togethers. But for the past 4 months or so (basically ever since the baby as born) I have been the total outcast. Its almost like they think that my husband should be with the child's mother! This totally blows me away because I have done nothing but be there for my husband and for his family too. His mother has even befriended the baby mama. I mean really they are sort of alike in their moodiness but his mother has way more class than that (more on this later since this is supposed to be random).

Any who, that just makes me love my family even more!

Took the puppy Drake on his first official outing yesterday to my Dad's softball game. It wasn't a total disaster but he pretty much hates the leash.

I guess I would hate something around my neck pulling me too...

Fat people who realized they are overweight are fine with me. But fat people that know that they are fat and make every joke possible about them selves are just plain annoying. Making fun of yourself is just sad to me.

For some odd reason I really want to be in a wedding or at least go to one soon. Wish my brother and his girlfriend would go ahead and just get married already.

So guess that's it. Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment