Friday, July 17, 2009

I would like some free smell please

So I love Liquid Highway. If you have never been there or don't have one where you live you are seriously missing out.
It's a sort of Starbucks-ish place except they are non-profit and give what they do make to a food bank.
I love their smell the most. For the past two days I have been working right beside one of these blessed stores and I get to smell them all day, for free! So the best things in life are free it turns out, as long as you get excited about and love the simple things in life.


I haven't posted all this week and I know all of my ZERO followers are just bummed. So here's an excuse why: I have been busy! Yes finally, I have some what of a life. The whole week I have, of course, worked (at three different places no less) but I have also been getting ready for a church convention in which I am singing. I sang last night and will sing again tonight and Saturday. So practice and performances have ruled the evenings this week which leaves little time to blog and/or think of anything of remote interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment