Tuesday, August 4, 2009

RTT: Bordeom will provoke many strange thoughts

The front doors of the bank are glass (NOT mirrors), so we can SEE you!

A handle on a door means pull, a bar means push. I thought that every one knew this.


Last night I was in the nursery at church with 9 kids under 3 years old. The question of "When are you going to have kids?" has just been answered. (And yes, we all have ears, but no, crayons do not go in them.)

I cant wait for my birthday, August 31st! I am seriously considering going sky diving.



Hopefully I wont die and the professional I am jumping with wont mind the warm, wet sensation on the way to the down.
I never realized, until just a few minutes ago, how much I am dependent on my phone. It just died and I have already tried to check my text messages twice. I know the bill collectors are pissed because now they cant get through. I should really answer one day or maybe I will just change my voice mail to let them know that I am not Angela Henderson. Ever since I got my phone number changed about a year ago all sorts of people have called me wanting to speak with Angela Henderson. Seriously, I am not her satellite radio, water commission, bank, and any other person wanting to know if the Bull Pen (???) is still open.
Happy Tuesday






3 comments:

  1. That's really cool you want to sky dive! You are much more brave than me. I'm a wuss. LOL

    Stopping over from UnMom's! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to sky dive for my 30th birthday very badly and nobody would go with me. It seemed like a terrible thing to do alone, so I didn't go. And now I'm too old and skeered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well for me its the other way around, my friends are making me go! I know it will be fun, but I know when its time to jump I will get freaked out. Luckily I will be strapped to someone else who can do the jumping out part for me :)

    ReplyDelete