Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When you're dreaming with a broken heart it's hard to wake up

This post is mainly to encourage myself that things will get better. Hopefully if anyone is reading they will be encouraged too.


Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds


Psalm 56:8 O my child, lay your heart in My hand and let Me heal it. Yea, let Me gather up thy tears, for they are precious to Me.



Ecclessastes 3: 1-8 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.



~It seems as though now is my season for a part of me dying, being uprooted, tearing down, weeping, mourning, scattering stones, refraining, searching, throwing away, being silent, hating, and war. Nothing seems to be going the way I had planned. But I know that God does have a plan and this is apparently a part of it. I just dont see the light or the meaning behind it all.




~Right now it seems that I am at war. War is breaking out in my marriage, in my finances, with friends, and in thier lives, and in the lives of my family. I know that this is a learing and growing experience but it is so hard to think positive when the situation seems so hopeless. So the above verses I will read every day and they will come to pass I just have to have faith and be strong and know that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment