Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm not sure what to call this because its really not that interesting but thought I would put it out there...

Yeah so Sunday me and Hubs were walking through Wal-mart looking for a new thermostat. Being geniuses that the Wal-mart layout people are, they put the scales right on the same isle.

How convenient.

I thought to myself "I haven't weighed in a while so I might step on one." Oh that was just the wrong, wrong move. Hubs follows me and watches. I tried to convince myself that I hadn't gained weight(I knew I had) and that my clothes still fit the same(which they really do) but I knew that he would laugh at me and make fun of me because of the number. The number popped up and I was a little surprised by that number that I have never seen IN MY LIFE! But, I was OK with it and I quickly stepped off and made a mental note to work a little harder at the gym in the weeks to come just to tone up a little.

Well apparently my sweet, precious, loving, caring, non-judgemental husband thinks this number is quite funny and informs me that I am catching up to him.

So starting Monday I am going to torture myself with that program called P90X. I don't know if you (who don't read my blog) have ever heard of this or seen the infomercial for this but its pretty much going to kick my @$$! But at least that number will drop and my thighs will be slimmer and arms toned and abs in full effect hopefully by Halloween so that I can wear that really slutty costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment