Friday, August 21, 2009

Things the dog has chewed

And in some cases eaten in the past 3 months:

~tooth paste tube
~liquid makeup tube
~CHOCOLATE protein bar
~underwear and socks(both of which were dirty. ewww)
~a shelf on the entertainment center (now super glued back together)
~my fingers
~my toes
~my hair(both on my head and on the floor)
~my ears
~remote batteries(bet he wont chew those again!)
~remote
~three combs(Hubs should've learned his lesson the first time)
~stuffed duck toy including stuffing and squeaker
~cat poop- courtesy of our neighbors
~several sticks and twigs
~cigarette butts-again from the neighbors
~a few dip cans
~water bottles
~two floor rugs
~carpet, in three places(there goes my $300 deposit)
~his leash
~neighbor's cat's ear
~Hubs' visor
~his food bowl
~his own paws
~brand new pair of red heels(he was almost killed for this. Sorry PETA, ok not really.)
~bathroom cabinet(oh well the deposit is gone anyways)

No comments:

Post a Comment