Tuesday, August 11, 2009

RTT: My thoughts, exactly

The a/c went out in the apartment Sunday night. Yesterday before anyone came to "fix" it it was 90* inside with ceiling fans going. I say "fix" because although they fixed the part where the a/c wasn't cold they didn't fix the thermostat to regulate the temperature. So I have to call them again, take the dog to my parents again, let them spoil him and give him too much water again, so that he pees and I have to take him out at least 8 more times again, go in late to work again.

And my ice maker still doesn't work and this is the third time that I have told them about it. Obviously the maintenance people are not multi-taskers... they must all be men.

---------------------------


Its best to wash out the dog kennel immediately after the dog has an accident in it. Do not leave it in your car while at work in the direct heat. It doesn't smell good when you get back in the car.

----------------------------

The people at work are mean and make fun of me because I want a Subaru WRX. I think a) they are idiots and don't know what they are talking about when it comes to cars and b) they are all men. The car I want is awesome.

-----------------------------


Do you believe in life after love? I can feel something inside me say I really don't think you're strong enough...NO! But I know that I'll get through this cause I know that I am strong. ~ (thank you Cher)

------------------------------

So a friend of mine, who we call Cali for apparent reasons, went back to where she's from (yeah she's from California captain obvious!) and while she was there she got a new tattoo. I have never seen one like this before and its truly awesome. Its on the inside of her pointer finger and says "SHH". Totally awesome. I wish I had the balls to do something like that. I have a few tats but none that bad ass.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now Cher's song is going to be in my head all day. Thanks for that. I guess it's better than the cartoon songs I currently have stuck in there.

    That is a badass tattoo.

    I'm "officially" representing Keely today...consider her represented. So I'm day late but I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showing it to kids would be great but since she nor I have them, she does this to guys she meets and it totally makes them freak out. Its great! And I have Cher in my head now for days, very strange.

    ReplyDelete