Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's all good

Even though I have no money the bills will continue to come so I figure why worry? It will all work out because there are higher powers that govern how my life goes. Even though I have serious marital problems I am still married and I still care about my husband so why put un-needed stress on my self? I could complain but that wont change things. God is the higher power that will take care of me. Now I am not saying that I or anyone else should sit back and do nothing while the bills pile up or argue with the spouse for no reason but I am saying "let go and let God". Do the most you can with what you have then leave the rest up to the big guy. Sometimes life will throw you a curve ball, in my case a full 9 innings of them, but I have learned so much... learned how to hit those curve balls out of the park and run those bases! Our trials are what makes us who we are. They make us stronger, wiser, and more beautiful inside and out. I don't believe that God will let us go through something that we cant handle, we are his children. But sometimes He may take us through things that break us down and get us a little dirty but if we let Him do things His way He will pick us up, bring us closer to him and brush us off! I am still waiting for that part and I know that when it happens my life will be blessed because I blessed God. So my motto is: It's all good!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment