Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well everyone another weekend has come and gone but dont be saddened by this because next weekend is a long one! Yay for holidays that bring a four day weekend! Although I dont really have plans for the weekend I look forward to doing nothing! As for the past weekend it seemed to be quite busy. Friday my air conditioner just decided to stop working so I have to deal with the ceiling fans and window open until it gets fixed sometime this week. I also went out with the girls to a Japanese steakhouse and it was delicious. The cook we had was very creative and funny and we sang happy birthday to a friend when it really wasnt her birthday! We had a blast but I didnt get to stay out as long as I wanted since I had to be at work Saturday morning by 8! After work the gym was calling my name to come and work out but I totally ignored it and took a little nap. Then a friend of mine, we will call her Anna, and I took her nieces and nephew to Monkey Joe's (which is a inflatable playground deal for the kiddies) and then to Build-a-Bear (which is basically an expensive toy store). That was a very fun and exhausting day for me and an expensive day for my friend! But the kids had fun and we had fun watching them. Sunday was supposed to be a day for relaxing and it would have been perfect with the cool breeze and the rain, but after I went to church and to eat with my parents I had laundry and grocery shopping to do so not much rest was had but I did get into bed a little early. Now its back to work and working out and all that fun stuff. Wish me luck tomorrow because I have to go pay my lovely ticket for the wreck I had the other week. I am praying that they lower it a good bit! FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment