Thursday, May 7, 2009

Car wreck update

The whole car wreck thing has been way more of a hassle than I ever expected. I thought that I would borrow the car that my mom inherited from my grandpa when he died a few months ago and my car would be ready in a few days. But nooooooooooo! Of course for me things cant be that easy. NEVER!

Friday my parents picked me up from work and we went and go the car. Saturday morning I was supposed to meet my dad and low and behold the car wouldn't start! I didn't think that I was low on gas but we put some in anyways and it started. YAY. When I pulled out of my parking spot, however, the gas hand said that I had a half of a tank. I thought it may have been the way I was parked so I didn't think anything else about it... until Monday rolled around. On my lunch break old faithful stalled out on me and I had to leave it in a median and walk back to work. Later that day my dad came and had to have it towed to a shop to get it looked at. The mechanic said the had the problem fixed and that it would be good to go yesterday (Wednesday). This was not the case when my parents were driving it back. So now the poor old car is back at the shop and I have been driving my mom's car and having to take her to work every morning. Let us all say a prayer now that MY car will be fixed and back in commission on Monday and that old faithful will be fixed for cheap, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment