Thursday, April 30, 2009

"stuff" happens... dont worry it all happens to me!

And I thought yesterday was pretty bad! To my surprise things just got worse today. I was going home on my lunch break today and got into a wreck! Have no fear though, the other lady involved and I are both unharmed. However, our cars didn't fare so well. Neither of us were traveling very fast but the impact apparently broke my axle and my poor car had to be towed away :( tear tear... The other vehicle was able to be driven away with some minor damage. It was my fault and I got a pretty hefty ticket and 4 points. Hopefully if I go to the court date the ticket price will be lowered and only 2 points will be coming my way. Now the real fun begins: bumming rides and borrowing cars until I can get mine fixed, paying out lots of money that I don't have, and oh the ridicule my family and husband will give me! Good times, good times. But at least God protected me and kept me safe and let me have people in my life to take care of me when bad things happen. Speaking of which, now I would like to take the time to thank my husband for coming to my rescue and taking me to get some lunch and then back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment