Thursday, April 30, 2009

here goes nothing!

Ok. So needless to say this is my first blog and my first post! YAY! So if I make a few mistakes please forgive me. I guess this first post will just be to let who ever reads this know what it's all about. First and most importantly the plan is for this to be totally anonymous. So if you read this and figure out who I am just kindly let me know and please keep the info to yourself! Thanks! Secondly I will pretty much use this as a therapeutic outlet since my life is a complete soap opera. This seems to be way more economical than laying on a couch and telling a stranger my deepest thoughts! Thirdly this blog will be totally transparent. Meaning that I will say whatever is on my mind at the time and will answer any questions that anyone wants to ask.


As you may already know from the name of the blog this will be a mix of happenings of my life, some of other people's lives (names will more than likely be changed), how I feel about current events, maybe some jokes and some other randomness! I will try to post and update things as much as possible which shouldn't be hard since my job does have quite a bit of down time. (I know I am lucky!!) I won't give out too much background information on myself right now except for that I am from the south (US) so somethings I write may be a little southern sounding. And being from, what we like to call the "bible belt" I am also a very strong believer in God and his son Jesus Christ. I am not at all apologizing for this, however, because I am very proud of where I come from and it has made me who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment