Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh the craziness that is my life!

Yesterday was an absolutely crazy day that I didn't expect at all...

It all began well because I had taken the morning off of work to go to a dentist appointment at 11 and have cable hooked up between 8 and 11 . So I had all morning to rest and take my time. Well I get up and take a shower and get half way ready for the day. My husband came by my house (its a long story for a later post) to eat breakfast with me and see me before he went to work. Well about 8:15 we hear a banging on the door and then it sounds like it unlocks! My husband goes toward the door when in walks the maintenance people from the apartment complex I live at. They start telling us that the woman that lives below me has water coming through her ceiling! So they come in and totally take over my bathroom to try and fix the problem. So all of this is making my husband run late for work so he has to leave pretty quickly. On his way to work he proceeds to call me and tell me that I have a flat tire! OH JOY! So i put on some old clothes and have to change my tire all by myself. Right when I finish the cable guy comes and says "Oh you changed that by yourself? I could've helped you if I would've known." UGH jerk! So now that I have all these people working in my house I need to leave to go to the lovely dentist so they can tell me that I need to floss more and make my gums bleed, but at least I have cable now! I will forever be an incurable optimist which did help the rest of my day go a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment