Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RTT: I'm back!

Taking vacation days is awesome! I did pretty much nothing productive but it was waaaayyy better than doing actual work! I meant to clean the carpets and give the dog a bath but in the four days I was off work I didn't get either of those done. Oh well I did get some new clothes thanks to my parents giving me birthday money!
WOO HOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided to cut chocolate completely out of my diet. Right after I eat the chocolate cake my mom made for my birthday and I finish off these last 5 candy bars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night a bird or fifty exploded on my car. I usually don't park under the tree outside my apartment building but last night I did. And my car took a beating of poo. (Ok really this happened like almost a week ago but I haven't washed it off yet and it just looks like it happened last night. Yeah its gross and the car wash station is literally 10 feet from my building but again doing nothing is way better than doing work. Plus its been overcast the last few days. Really it has. I promise.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really need to start back working out. I have probably gained like 10 pounds over this weekend by eating way too much and sitting on the couch all day. Hopefully tonight I can start running again. Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this may be my last post, for a while anyways. They are taking away most Internet sites at work and I have no computer or Internet at home. So that sucks but oh well, I haven't been writing as much as I thought I would anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment