Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Internet LIVES!

WAAHA. HA. HA. (Supposed to be a evil scary laugh. Cruela Devil style.)Today was supposed to be the day that the company I work for was shutting down all non-work related web sites but looky looky I'm still able to get on the good ole blog!

Another thing the company was supposed to do but hasn't was give us yearly raises. I mean really why even do a yearly review and rate me on performance if I am not getting a raise for it? I guess I will just be thankful that I still have a decent job. Things could be worse. Things could always be worse.

Like if my husband got laid off from his job for 8 months then I got fired from mine for 6 weeks and we had 2 car payments, a motorcycle payment, a mortgage and other junk. Ending up having to sell the bike and getting the house foreclosed on. That would be worse.
Wait.... that did happen, just last year.

I just hope that it doesn't get any worse now.

No comments:

Post a Comment